Make a Complaint
The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS) is a free service for people with disability who are users of Disability Employment Services (DES), Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE) and/or Advocacy Services.
Lodging Your Complaint
You can call the CRRS telephone hotline on 1800 880 052 between:
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00am – 9:00pm AEST
- Sat & Sunday
- 10:00am – 9:00pm AEST
- Public Holidays
- 10:00am – 4:00pm AEST
Alternatively you can submit your form online.
We’re Here to Listen
Your complaint will be handled in a professional and understanding manner.
CRRS staff are impartial – we do not take sides. Our job is to listen to your concerns and guide you on the path to resolution.
What We’ll Do
CRRS staff will:
- listen and document your complaint
- get your permission to talk to the relevant service and any others that are involved
- find a support person or advocate to help you with your complaint if required
- refer you to other relevant services and organisations to help resolve your complaint (for example legal services, counselling, WorkCover)
- talk to your service on your behalf about your complaint
- do all of this while remaining impartial.